Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Red City Radio and others

Testing my first post for the new blog while I wait for video to compress so I can put it on youtube and get some Magic content on this bitch. Anyways, three sweet new albums I want to talk about.
First up is the new Rise Against, Endgame. It's a solid offering, though it pretty much sounds like Appeal To Reason part II, which may or may not be a bad thing.
Next up is The Rebel Spell - It's a Beautiful Future. One of the few street-punk style bands I still listen to, The Rebel Spell never disappoints when delivering overtly political messages in a fast and loud punk rock style.
Finally, Red City Radio has their first full-length, The Dangers of Standing Still, and it ROCKS. Super sweet gruff punk rock for fans of everything on Red Scare. Terrific album and reminds me a lot of one of my favorite bands, The Menzingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment